Come gather Rudi Giuliani style in the Giant Dwarf carpark in Redfern, Sydney to be part of the studio audience for the War on 2020 streaming show this Friday and Saturday.
The War On 2020 is a collection of comedy sketches and stunts we filmed over the last month which we’re putting to air on the internet for two nights only, featuring a who’s who of up and coming satirical talent – including Mark Humphries, Vic and Jenna from the Feed, James from The Shovel, Charles from The Chaser, plus a whole bunch of other funny people.
You’ll be watching the action and sketches on the bigscreen as the team record the crosses in the studio right next to you (yes we know it’s a bit weird, but that’s showbiz), and we’ll be crossing out to the audience for the occasional segment.
Important to know:
– No alcohol can be served on the premises because it is literally a parking garage, but we will be providing other snacks and refreshments to keep you all placated.
– The venue inside 61 Renwick Street, Redfern. Don’t go to Giant Dwarf theatre – it’s not there.
COVID safe boring stuff:
– Please don’t attend if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area.
– We recommend that audience members wear masks while attending the performance, and these will be provided on entry. However, the wearing of masks is not compulsory.
– Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathrooms and using the hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
– All patrons must check-in using the QR code on entry. On arrival, please head straight to your designated seats.